TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CORPORATE WORKSHOPS
The organization or person who hires DRUM4FUN, is hereinafter referred to as THE ORGANISER.
1. DRUM4FUN supplies percussion instruments for all participants unless otherwise agreed. THE ORGANISER provides a suitable space for a percussion workshop. This implies that THE ORGANISER provides a venue of sufficient size and that loud noise is not a problem. There must be enough space for the people to fit in and, depending on the type of workshop, a chair for each participant must be provided.
2. The venue where the workshop will be given has to be available in advance so DRUM4FUN can unload and set-up. If this is not the case, the set-up time comes at the expense of the workshop time.
3. Participants of the workshop have to be in a sober state, which will be determined by the workshop leader. In practice, this is generally limited to no more than two glasses of alcohol. DRUM4FUN advises to plan a percussion workshop before dinner/alcohol consumption.
4. The drums and percussion provided by Drum4Fun.dk are of a high quality and are fully resilient under normal use; any deliberate damage to the instruments must be paid for in full by THE ORGANISER.
5. Workshops take place indoor. If THE ORGANISER wishes to have the workshop outdoors, this should be discussed with DRUM4FUN at the latest two days before the workshop takes place. The outdoor location needs to have a dry surface and protection against rain or an alternative indoor location. Either way, there should be no risk of damaging the instruments.
6. THE ORGANISER provides a reasonable number of consumptions and, depending on the time, a hot meal for all DRUM4FUN facilitators and assistants.
7. DRUM4FUN is entitled to hand out business cards and contact information during and after a workshop.
8. DRUM4FUM does not assume liability for material damage and/or personal damage and /or theft.
9. Payment is due within 14 days of the invoice. In case of any late payments, DRUM4FUN will exercise its statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation.
10. Cancellation by THE ORGANISER will be charged at 10% after confirmation of booking, 25% if within 21 days of workshop, 50% if within 14 days and 100% during travelling to or after arrival at the venue. Rescheduling can possibly incur a fee. Any non-refundable expenses such as overnight accommodation or special equipment will be charged in full. DRUM4FUN reserves the right to cancel any workshop. If DRUM4FUN has to cancel the workshop, payments will be transferred back to THE ORGANISER.
11. THE ORGANISER has clearly taken note and agrees with the charging of costs which are caused by incomplete or incorrect information provided by THE ORGANISER or unforeseen causes by mistakes, ambiguities or negligence from THE ORGANISER.
THE ORGANISER will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions before a booking is confirmed.